$2,500 p/w Low Season
$3,400 p/w Mid Season
$5,000 p/w High Season
15/12/18 to 21/12/18 and 07/01/19 to 20/01/19
$6,200 p/w Christmas Season
22/12/18 to 06/01/19
A five night minimum stay applies
A seven night minimum applies during peak season.
Discounts may apply for longer stays.
Picture yourself relaxing by the pool listening to the waves and the sounds of silence or perhaps it is your family enjoying themselves that you hear.
This fabulous beach house is in a prime location in the heart of Sunshine, with the patrolled beach and surf club just down the road on the same street. Walk anywhere you need to go in Sunshine Beach, enjoy the fantastic array of eateries around the corner in Duke Street or gather on the deck for a bar-b-que alfresco dining style.
Built over two levels there is so much space for the whole family, or friends, to unwind. A modern contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, wine fridges and quality appliances, is the central hub of the upstairs level with the living area on one side and the pool side deck on the other.
Nestled among multi-million dollar homes and capturing ocean glimpses this home is beautifully presented and provides an exceptional opportunity to holiday in a premium location.
• 4 Bedrooms – Upstairs – 1 x King, 1 x Double – Downstairs – 1 x King, 4 x singles (2 x sets of bunk beds)
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Spacious living areas on both levels with large screen TV’s – the lower level is perfect for the kids
• Desirable north facing pool area captures cooling breezes and plenty of light
• Timber decks and undercover alfresco dining area with ocean glimpses
• Beautifully presented and well maintained home
• Parking behind gated entry – plenty of room for cars and a boat
• Pet Friendly - * Pre-approved only. An additional $100 per stay applies to bookings with pets
• Prime location – 100 metres to beach and surf club, Duke St café strip