$1,680 p/w Low Season
$2,530 p/w Mid Season
$3,790 p/w High Season
A five night minimum stay applies
A seven night minimum applies during peak season.
Discounts may apply for longer stays.
A private end of building position has a lovely the deck and outdoor dining area that benefit from the beautiful ocean breezes. The combined living areas open to the main deck and the family sized kitchen has stone bench tops and quality appliances including a dishwasher.
The huge master suite has a large walk in wardrobe and an adjoining study, which is perfect as a baby's room but does accommodate a single bed with a pull out trundle bed underneath. The ensuite is sparkling with it's floor to ceiling tiles whilst a large main bathroom with laundry facilities and separate toilet room services the two rear air conditioned bedrooms.
A sunny forecourt with central pool and stainless beach shower the small complex offers automated gated parking and intercom access to the building.
Wake up to the sounds of the waves and start your day with a stroll on the beach and the perfect coffee from one of the fabulous cafes in the village. Features include:-
* 3 plus Bedrooms - Master with King, 2nd bedroom with double and 3rd with 2 single beds.
* Spacious study adjoins master bedroom and has 1 x single bed and a single trundle bed.
* Air conditioned 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
* Spacious living area and 18sqm of wrap around decks
* Beautiful kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, espresso machine and toasted sandwhich maker
* Private position in a boutique complex with swimming pool
* 2nd floor apartment
* Own laundry facilities
* Weber BBQ
* So close to the beach and village
* Includes WiFi and T-Box
* Single secure undercover carpark
VIEW 3D FLOORPLAN - Follow the Link