Enjoy a northerly aspect, this recently renovated townhouse is a great house alternative providing easy living with low body corporate fees.
Trails in the National Park directly across the road will take you to secluded outer bays along trails edged by sub-tropical forest.
Set over two levels this townhouse features a modern style kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample storage throughout.
A powder room caters to guests while entertaining family and friends.
The open plan dining and living areas seamlessly flows to the outdoor area through glass doors off the living/dining.
The first-floor level is occupied by the 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and north facing master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite overlooking the National Park.
* Open plan tiled living area looks out onto a tropical low maintenance garden
* This townhouse can be lived in, used as a permanent rental or holiday let
* Picture yourself relaxing in your very own private covered courtyard
minutes’walk to the Sunshine Beach Village shops and trendy restaurants.
* 3 bedrooms upstairs with main and separate toilet
* Main bathroom upstairs with ensuite and large walk in robe
* Modern stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Tiled throughout with glass sliding doors opening up the indoor connection to
* Private garden
* No body corporate fees (Shared insurance only)
All within a leisurely stroll to Sunshine Beach village and patrolled beach. Living in Sunshine Beach means everyday access to the lifestyle you deserve.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Street View
We would love to hear from you and assist with your property enquiry. Just make sure to leave your contact details and what your query is specifically in relation to and we will promptly get back in touch.
You can also request to receive New Listings Alerts to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest properties to come onto the market.
SUNSHINE BEACH REAL ESTATE
36 Duke Street, Sunshine Beach, Qld, 4567
PO Box 75 , Noosa Heads, Qld, 4567
Ph. 07 5447 2999