A HOME DESIGN FOR EASY AND ENJOYABLE LIVING
Open the front door to a beautiful foyer that is sure to impress.
This outstanding family home in Peregian Springs offers a calming, relaxed, low maintenance lifestyle with a well-designed floor plan to facilitate excellent separation of living.
Set over two stunning levels complete with four bedrooms, two and half bathrooms, open plan family/dining, central granite kitchen with gas cooktop, double sink and plumbing for an ice-making refrigerator installed. Cupboards galore with loads of storage throughout this home is sure to impress.
The master suite is inviting as you climb the internal timber stairs that lead you to the private tiled balcony overlooking aspects of the golf course. Sip on a glass of bubbles or a beer straight from the stylish kitchenette in your own private lounge area. Walk thru the master bedroom to a large walk in robe, study nook with an oversized floor to ceiling tiled ensuite.
Zoned ducted air conditioning throughout the home will be well utilities through the hot summer nights and cool winter days.
Enjoy the entertaining and outdoor living area which has great extended roof coverage for all types of weather. This north facing alfresco area overlooking the gas heated spa & private in ground pool, plus double lock up garage on a beautifully landscaped 725m2 block with established gardens.
– Open plan living area and large welcoming timber doors and windows.
– The kitchen is ideal and very welcoming with quality stone bench tops. Perfect place to create masterpieces.
– Living area is relaxing and spacious perfect for conversation and listening to music whilst you watch the kids in the pool or entertain.
– Nature lovers will appreciate the beautiful bird life and serenity of the golf course.
– A place to meet and come together at the rear of the home which is the entertaining hub of the house with access to both swimming pool and the turfed yard.
– Ideally positioned in the Golf Course precinct, walk to the clubhouse and restaurants and local schools.
- Street View
We would love to hear from you and assist with your property enquiry. Just make sure to leave your contact details and what your query is specifically in relation to and we will promptly get back in touch.
You can also request to receive New Listings Alerts to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest properties to come onto the market.
SUNSHINE BEACH REAL ESTATE
36 Duke Street, Sunshine Beach, Qld, 4567
PO Box 75 , Noosa Heads, Qld, 4567
Ph. 07 5447 2999
Fax 07 5447 2182