If you’re looking for space for the whole family, this is the home for you. With such an adaptable floor plan, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom rendered brick home ticks all the boxes. Neutral colour schemes encourage light and floor tiles throughout living areas make cleaning a breeze.
Tiled throughout the light filled lounge and dining room as you enter the home overlooks beautifully landscaped gardens.
The sparkling swimming pool and surrounding decks will be a great place to spend time outside all year round. The spacious landscaped courtyard includes a covered entertainment area with your own golf putting green.
The bathroom is modern and stylish with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet. It’s always nice to save time, and now you can reclaim your weekends with this low maintenance yard and garden.
· Wonderfully presented and surrounded by landscaped, tropical gardens
· The family bathroom is complete with a bath, the toilet is separate from the
· Tiled splash back complements the kitchen’s stone bench tops
· Reverse cycle split system air conditioning for climate control
· Less than a five minute walk to the dog friendly beach
· Entertainers kitchen with stainless steel appliances
· Fully fenced, level block with mature gardens
· The kitchen and living rooms both overlook an established low
· Private outdoor entertaining area
· Carpeted master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
Relax on one of the private courtyard decks, or entertain friends and family whilst soaking in the ambience of the peaceful lifestyle that awaits you. Settle into this well-maintained home and start enjoying your experience today.
This is a great buying opportunity in such a convenient and desired location.
Ideally located only a short walk to dog friendly beach and just minutes to Noosa and only 25 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport.
Call Amanda for inspection on 0419 674 111.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air conditioning
- Land is 750.0 sqm
- Floor Area is 244.0 m²
- 2 Carport
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Swimming Pool
- Street View
We would love to hear from you and assist with your property enquiry. Just make sure to leave your contact details and what your query is specifically in relation to and we will promptly get back in touch.
You can also request to receive New Listings Alerts to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest properties to come onto the market.
SUNSHINE BEACH REAL ESTATE
36 Duke Street, Sunshine Beach, Qld, 4567
PO Box 75 , Noosa Heads, Qld, 4567
Ph. 07 5447 2999