Inspect via appointment, please call Amanda Williams-Bath on 0419 674 111.
This solid two storey western red cedar, positioned in Newfield Street has the simplicity and rustic charm of your dream beach house.
Entry to this cosy pole home is from the front deck via the outdoor timber staircase. High timber ceilings add to the many features of this original home. Being very unique this property with attract a lot of attention in a sought after street where you can renovate, extend or just relax and enjoy the sea breezes.
Open plan living/ dining and kitchen area all with beautiful hard wood timber flooring opens onto the front and rear deck. Built for our Queensland climate.
Large fully fenced 749 sqm block has great potential to add an in ground swimming pool or large shed.
– Large gas free standing oven.
– Front and rear timber decks
– 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with loads of potentials
– 10-minute walk to Sunrise Beach and Beach Chalet caf.
– Sunrise Beach South, (Beach Access Point 38) is an off leash beach for dogs.
– Laundry and storage room on the lower level
– Single carport with remote control garage door.
– Downstairs there is plenty of additional storage or workshop or for numerous vehicles/boats or motorbikes.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Carport
- Street View
We would love to hear from you and assist with your property enquiry. Just make sure to leave your contact details and what your query is specifically in relation to and we will promptly get back in touch.
You can also request to receive New Listings Alerts to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest properties to come onto the market.
SUNSHINE BEACH REAL ESTATE
36 Duke Street, Sunshine Beach, Qld, 4567
PO Box 75 , Noosa Heads, Qld, 4567
Ph. 07 5447 2999