This recently refreshed terrace house is perfectly positioned opposite the Noosa National Park in sought-after Parkedge Road, a short stroll from the beach, surf club and restaurants in the Sunshine Beach village.
Relax in the private low-maintenance courtyard, or on one of the two balconies overlooking the Noosa National Park.
Enjoying a north-south aspect and lots of floor to ceiling glazing, this property always captures a cooling sea breeze.
– private low-maintenance fenced courtyard;
– massive 6m x 2m (approx.) store room;
– 3 car accommodation (2 x Lock-up, 1 x Carport);
– 3 bedrooms (main with ensuite);
– 2 bathrooms + power room;
– large living and dining areas;
– ceiling fans in bedrooms and living room;
– remote controlled garage; and
– within a small complex of 7
Sorry, no pets. Available now
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Street View
We would love to hear from you and assist with your property enquiry. Just make sure to leave your contact details and what your query is specifically in relation to and we will promptly get back in touch.
You can also request to receive New Listings Alerts to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest properties to come onto the market.
SUNSHINE BEACH REAL ESTATE
36 Duke Street, Sunshine Beach, Qld, 4567
PO Box 75 , Noosa Heads, Qld, 4567
Ph. 07 5447 2999