1 Silver on Sunrise – Luxury Townhouse with Views
This holiday home offers spacious, luxurious living with ocean views and an exclusive use pool. Architecturally designed with high ceilings and areas that flow seamlessly from one end of the villa to the other.
Split over three levels, the designer property is one of only two exclusive homes situated together on a privaleged elevated block. It is very private, enjoys ocean views from the living area and entertaining deck, and the master bedroom offers the best views of all. The master bedroom deck features a spa bath where you can sit back and relax, enjoy the views and some bubbles!
Tucked into a cul-de-sac at the very northern end of beachside Sunrise Beach access to the beach is via a pathway through a nature reserve and through to Ross Crescent, Sunshine Beach. The beach access is only a 2 minute walk away.
- 3 Bedrooms - 1 x King, 1 x King and 2 x sets of single bunk beds
- Master bedroom has an ensuite, TV and a spa bath on its private balcony
- Espressotoria coffee pod machine - Vittoria Coffee capsules
- Magnificant ocean views
- Bi-fold doors open to create a huge indoor/outdoor entertaining and living space
- Mid level family and lounge areas are divided by the gourmet kitchen
- Large private swimming pool
- Ducted air-conditioning to living areas and kitchen, split system air-conditioning to the 3 bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- BBQ and alfresco dining on ocean view deck
- Walk to beach and through streets of Sunshine down to the hub of the village
- Double lock up garage
*NB No events, functions, parties or school leaver groups permitted - Guests are also required to abide by the Noosa Shire Council Code of Conduct for Guest Behaviour - copy available online with our terms and conditions
Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonably clean and tidy manner. Please bring your own beach/pool towels.
Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted.
A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.