2/21 Park Cres -Modern & Stylish 2 bedroom apartment
Beautifully presented and styled to perfection this stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is without fault. New flooring and furniture throughout, freshly painted, light and airy - the ideal beach side apartment with a generous ocean view and the beach, Surf Club and Sunshine Beach village cafes and restaurants just an easy stroll away.
It is all on one level, on the first floor, with lift access in the complex. Your balcony overlooks the pool and enjoys a lovely outlook to the ocean.
- 2 Bedrooms - 1 x King, 2 x Singles - (can be zipped together on request) and overhead single bed - please advise required configuration at the time of booking
- 2 Bathrooms - generous ensuite off main bedroom
- Ocean views from living area, main bedroom and balcony
- Open plan living with 2 large comfortable 3 seater lounge suites, large smart TV with Netflix and Foxtel
- Large entertaining deck with alfresco dining and Weber BBQ
- Impeccable styling
- Freshly painted, new flooring and all brand new furnishings
- Fully equipped kitchen with coffee pod machine
- Deck overlooks garden bed and the immaculately maintained complex pool
- First floor apartment all on one level
- Secure building with intercom access, lift and undercover carparking
- Easy stroll straight down Crank St to the beach, Surf Club and fabulous cafes and restaurants of the Sunshine Beach Village
*NB if you require the bedding in the 2nd bedroom configured a certain way for your stay please advise at the time of booking
*NB No events, parties or school leavers permitted
Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonable clean and tidy manner. Please bring your own beach/pool towels.
Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted.
A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.