5 Samarin Court – Convenient & Comfortable
Situated in Douglas Street, right behind the Sunshine Beach village, this property is perfectly located allowing you to leave the car in the carport and wander down to the many excellent restaurants, bars and cafes, the Surf Club and to the glistening sands of Sunshine Beach.
With an open plan layout the living area and contemporary-style kitchen are on the ground floor with glass sliding doors allowing the natural light to filter in. A powder room and the laundry are conveniently located on this level with access to the carport and clothesline area at the rear door.
Upstairs you'll find two generous sized bedrooms each with their own renovated ensuited bathrooms. One of the bedrooms opens to a large North-facing balcony, enjoying the perfect aspect for the Queensland climate.
There are ceiling fans throughout and a sparkling in-ground pool at the front of the complex.
* 2 Bedrooms - 1 x Queen, 2 x Singles
* 2.5 Bathrooms - private ensuite off each bedroom plus a powder room
* Open plan living and dining flowing to outdoor patio and onwards out to the complex pool
* Large North facing deck off one bedroom and second balcony off the other
* Well equipped contempory style kitchen
* Undercover access from allocated carport parking area
* Full laundry facilities
* No A/C - Ceiling fans only
* Great location in the heart of Sunshine Beach just a short stroll to the village shops and patrolled beach access
*NB No events, functions, parties or school leaver groups permitted
Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonably clean and tidy manner. Please bring your own beach/pool towels.
Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted.
A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.