Bowman Tce – Luxury Sunshine Beach Holiday Home
Located in one of Sunshine Beaches most desirable locations, and showcasing glorious white-water views, your family will love coming together in this stunning architect-designed home. It offers classy contemporary comfort in peaceful leafy surrounds and is within effortless walking distance to the beach, village dining precinct, and the Noosa National Park.
Built to capture the Queensland style of beach side living you enter via a private covered pavilion entry that leads to a light-filled foyer with soaring ceilings, setting the tone for what is breathtaking home throughout.
Extensive use of Blackbutt timber, crisp white freshly painted walls, an abundant use of glass, warm timber floors and crisp white walls create a wonderful beachy ambience enhanced by the soothing sound of the rolling surf. A well-designed floor plan provides excellent separation of living yet these areas also welcome times of togetherness without compromising on space. The ensuite master bedroom, powder room, kitchen, living/dining and expansive concrete suspended deck are on the upper level; the fifth bedroom with bunk beds are at entry level, and the other three bedrooms, bathroom, a second spacious living room, and timber deck are on the lower level.
Take the external stairs from here to the private resort-style in ground pool and relax under pandanus palms or on the sunny poolside decks. Adults can keep an eye on the kids from either of the decks.
Everything has been thought of there's even an outdoor shower at front to wash the sand off after a morning at the beach. Walk down to the surf club and village hub with its boutique dining options, and access to Seaview Terrace is via the walkway at the top of Bowman Terrace, an easy stroll to the northern end of Sunshine Beach. You will not need the car, walk or cycle everywhere and enjoy!
- 5 Bedrooms: Sleeping up to 10 (8 Adults, 2 Children) 1 x King, 1 x King that can be split into two singles, 1 x Queen, 1 x Queen , 1 x set of bunk beds (for child use only)
- Ensuite off master bedroom, full bathroom plus a powder room
- 2 separate living areas one on each level both opening to covered entertaining decks
- Large Screen Smart TV's in both living areas and small TV in master bedroom
- High-end kitchen appliances including Bosch dishwasher
- Ocean and white water views from upper living level
- Ceiling fans, louvres for good ventilation - 4 of 5 bedrooms are air conditioned
- Travertine tiles, deep luxury standalone bath, intercom
- Resort style pool in lovely garden setting with timber sunbathing deck
- DLUG at street level with internal access
- Quiet cul-de-sac location, good privacy
- Walk to: dining, surf clubs, national park, beach
*NB No events, parties or school leavers permitted
Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonable clean and tidy manner.
Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted.
A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.