Depper St – Renovated Beach House
This is a superbly presented family home that flows beautifully creating easy relaxed living in stylish surrounds. Positioned in popular Depper St guests will find the village and beach are quickly reached and a recreational park is a short walk in the other direction.
The kitchen will make the home chef extremely happy. It is a fantastic work space to create the culinary masterpiece plus there is a BBQ on the pool side deck which has outdoor dining and a high bar seating area over looking the pool.
The grounds are fully enclosed and safe for children to enjoy whilst the plunge style pool offers a refreshing place for a dip. Two of the queen sleeping bedrooms have their own bathroom, and the main bathroom includes a bathtub and shower recess.
- Completely renovated highset home
- 4 Bedrooms - 1 x King, 2 x Queens, 2 x singles
- 3 Bathrooms - one with bathtub
- Stunning state of the art kitchen with breakfast bar
- Beautiful timber floors
- Fantastic open plan with verandahs on 3 sides
- Rear deck with built in dry-bar and a BBQ
- 8 x seater indoor dining and 10 x seater outdoor dining
- In-ground swimming pool (7m x 3m - 1.2m shallow 1.8m deep)
- WiFi and Foxtel
- Enclosed yard
- Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
- Located in a premier location within walking distance to the village and patrolled beach
- Sorry No Pets
*NB No events, parties or school leavers permitted
Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonable clean and tidy manner.
Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted.
A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.