Dwyer St – Hamptons Haven
Greeted with Italian floor tiles upon entry the area opens to a homely living area with comfortable lounge suites and an 8 seater dining table. The kitchen features timber benchtops and quality appliances, including a five-burner gas cooktop. Off the entry to the right is a media room complete with Sonos system .
Opening via French doors all areas benefit from the serene poolside vantage.
A beautiful air conditioned master suite, with ample robe space and a plush ensuite featuring twin vanities set in hardwood, shower recess and a comfortable freestanding bath with a view to the garden atrium also graces the ground floor.Upstairs, with its raked ceilings and lush carpets are an additional two, large air conditioned bedrooms, both with built-in robes and one with semi-ensuite access to the main bathroom. An alcove serves as a second media area and ideal retreat for the children.
Features include: -
* 3 Bedrooms - 1 x Queen, 1 x Queen, 2 x king singles
* 2 Bathrooms - ensuite off master with atrium
* Lower level tiled throughout with French doors opening to the lagoon style pool
* Fully equipped kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Separate living and media areas WiFi, DVD Players
* Air conditioned main living area and bedrooms
* Sundrenched in ground pool
* Easy walk to central Sunshine Beach and patrolled surf beach
Note - Fireplace is not for guest use
*NB No events, functions, parties or school leaver groups permitted
Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonably clean and tidy manner.
Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted.
A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.