Elanda – Elegant and Sophisticated Duplex
This elegant residence is custom-designed and offers open spaces and privacy alike. Light filled with natural light and cooling breezes you will be delighted with its perfect styling and touches of thoughtfulness throughout.
Over two levels it is complete with two double sized ensuited bedrooms, exclusive balcony off the master bedroom, a study nook, open plan living with a soaring ceiling void, premium kitchen, north facing sundrenched patio off living area, covered alfresco entertaining at rear overlooking inground plunge pool, plus a single lock up garage with adjacent car space for a second car.
Pristine presentation with quality appliances and design features such as Blackbutt timber flooring and stone bench tops showcase effortless luxury. Just sit back and enjoy. Located just 150 metres to a path leading you to the village, beach and surf club. Just grab the surfboard and head down to the sand, no parking angst, no worries.
This is a very appealing house alternative!
Idyllic for a beach holidays it also features:-
- 2 Bedrooms - 1 x King, 2 King Singles (can be zipped to make another king) - please advise in advance of your preference
- Two storey private duplex, only 12 months old
- Private ensuite off each bedroom
- Bedrooms are air conditioned and have wall mounted TV's
- High ceilings and open breezeways
- Great flow of indoor/outdoor living perfect for the Queensland environment
- Stunning kitchen with breakfast bar - wonderfully equipped with every thing you need
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Extremely modern furnishings and beautiful styling
- Exclusive use pool surrounded by timber decks and manicured gardens
- Herb garden and outdoor shower
- BBQ on sundrenched patio off the living area - with outdoor seating and umbrella
- Private courtyard - fully enclosed - lovely timber decks
- Full laundry and outdoor drying area
- Lock up garage plus off street carspace
- Wifi - work space set up along the light filled breezeway
- Walk to flagged swimming area of Sunshine Beach, in front of the iconic Sunshine Beach Surf Club
- Stroll down to the Sunshine Beach Village cafes and restaurants
*NB No events, functions, parties or school leaver groups permitted
Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonably clean and tidy manner.
Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted.
A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.