Enterprise St – Prestigious Home with Breathtaking Views
Built in the Queenslander style and newly refurbished, this stunning home occupies the highest point in Sunshine Beach and borders the Noosa National Park.
Enjoy the elevation, ocean breezes and expansive ocean and National Park Headland views to the East, and relax peacefully with the sounds of the bush to the west.
The top floor consists of the kitchen, dining area, sitting room, and TV room, open in design and expanding to the veranda with spectactular 180 degree views. There are also two small west-facing balconies on this level, overlooking the National Park.
On the middle floor you will find the spacious master suite comprising a queen bed, private sitting room walk in rob and ensuite with double vanity, walk-in shower and the original clawfoot bath, all with a private veranda and sea view.
There is a guest toilet and study also on the middle level.
The lower floor houses the remaining 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Two of the bedrooms access the lower veranda and garden area.
There is air-conditioning throughout the property for those who require it, but the sea-breeze is often enough! There are also ceiling paddle-fans throughout, and fly-screens in all the bedrooms.
There is room in the carport for 1 car, but ample room in the driveway for a second.
Enjoy your days beside the round plunge pool (3.5m diameter x 1.8m deep) and the cabana locate in the fully enclosed, timber-decked front garden.
- 4 Bedrooms - 1 x Queen, 1 x Queen, 1 x Double, 1 x King single
- Downstairs Queen bedroom includes TV
- Ensuite off upper level master bedroom
- Well equipped kitchen
- Beautifully styled with quality fittings and fixtures throughout
- Comfortable and spacious family area with smart TV
- Living area opens to ocean facing deck
- Air conditioned throughout
- Newly refurbished
- Lovely pool area surrounded by decks
- Carport plus addtional space in the driveway for a 2nd car
- Great location - awe inspiring breathtaking ocean views
- Stroll down the street to stairway leading to Seaview Terrace and the northern beach access
- East access to Noosa National Park - enjoy the coastal track or meander through the parks tanglewood tracks
- A 7 night minimum stay applies
NB Property is not suitable for young children due to the number of stairs. Stair guards/barriers cannot be secured. It is otherwise a great family friendly home.
This property is not pet friendly and suitable to family bookings only
*NB No events, parties or school leavers permitted
Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonable clean and tidy manner.
Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted.
A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.