Ferris Street – Stunning & Stylish Family Home
This fabulous holiday home of generous proportions is perfectly located between the beach and the National Park, with a lovely view over Ferris Street park just across the road, and within an easy stroll to the Sunshine Beach village strip with its wonderful array of cafes, restuarants and specialty stores.
As a holiday house it ticks all the boxes with a floor plan the works beautifully for families, featuring upstairs and downstairs living areas, both flowing to sunny outdoor entertaining areas. On the lower level there are 3 bedrooms, bathroom, laundry and a comfortable living room with a large TV, opening to poolside lounge area beside the inground pool
Upstairs the high ceilings are commanding and the master bedroom suite is extremely spacious with a full size walk in wardrobe and ensuite. The combined lounge and dining area, opening to the deck with alfresco dining, is joined by the gourmet kitchen with its luxurious stone bench tops and breakfast bar.
Let the light and the gentle breezes in, listen to the birds and the gentle sounds of the ocean in the background. This is a peaceful home built to be enjoyed, and that you will.
Features include: –
* 4 Bedrooms – 1 x King, 1 x Queen, 1 x Queen, 1 x Double
* 2.5 Bathrooms – ensuite off master, and main bedroom on lower level with a full size bath tub
* Master bedroom, main living area, dining, kitchen and deck on upper level
* 3 bedrooms and living area opening to poolside patio on lower level
* Great separation of zones for parents upstairs and children downstairs
* Upstairs alfresco dining deck with Weber BBQ – great outlook over the Ferris Street park
* North facing pool beside undercover entertaining area with outdoor lounge seating
* High ceilings, timber floors, lots of glass and louvers – drawing in light and providing a sense of spaciousness
* Beautifully styled and furnished
* Ducted A/C on upper level - ceiling fans on lower level
* Inground pool
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Great location – enjoy the park across the road or take a short stroll to the beach, National Park, or restaurants and cafes
*NB No events, parties or school leavers permitted
Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonable clean and tidy manner.
Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted.
A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.