Oceania – Pet Friendly Holiday House with Pool
AVAILABLE FOR THREE NIGHT STAYS.
Beautifully presented and surprisingly spacious 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home with lovely outdoor areas and an inground pool. Sprawled across the one level the flow of design works incredibly well and provides holiday makers with easy living with a coastal lifestyle. The home is privately set behind gated surrounds and is located in a quiet peaceful corner of Sunshine Beach.
This delightful bright and airy secluded residence is a holiday dream in waiting. Just a short two block stroll from Sunshine Beach village, this Oceania Crescent house will delight with its private oasis style gardens and pool area, and open plan kitchen with a choice of indoor and outdoor dining options.
Immaculately presented with zoned air-conditioning, designer kitchen and resort worthy pool, this home will have you in relaxed holiday mode the moment you step inside.
The floorplan is also well designed for easy wheel chair access.
Special Deals: Three night stays available upon enquiry.
- 4 bedrooms (1 x King, 1 x Queen, 1x Queen, 2x Single)
- 2 bathrooms, ensuite to main
- Miele kitchen with ample bench space *NB no coffee machine
- 2 living spaces both with TV’s
- Alfresco dining and covered BBQ area
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Lagoon style swimming pool
- Full laundry facilities
- Pet-Friendly (additional $100 fee applies)
- Minutes’ walk to children’s park, cafes & restaurants, beach and National Park entrance
- Wheel chair friendly home
*NB No events, parties or school leavers permitted
Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonable clean and tidy manner.
Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted.
A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.