Seagrass – Pacific Ave – Tranquil Balinese inspired home
Welcome to “Seagrass” and welcome to peace and seclusion in this Balinese inspired beach house. Set in tropical surrounds with tranquil water features, timber decks and a private pool the home sleeps up to 6 guests and provides a multitude of living spaces to relax in.
Entering via impressive double timber gates into lush gardens featuring a timber deck with a high bar and an outdoor shower, and stepping indoors through a bank of bi-fold doors to the fully tiled main house you’ll immediately feel a world away and will be excited to explore the many interconnecting spaces of the deceptively spacious floorplan.
The main living area is joined by a dining space and the kitchen with all the modern day appliances you need including gas cooking and a coffee machine. Wander down the hall to find two of the houses three bedrooms, one with queen bed and air conditioning and the other with two single beds and ceiling fan.
The newly renovated main bathroom and separate toilet branch off beside the fully equipped laundry that leads you through to an enclosed patio with lounge seating and a foosball table. This is a great games room and just one of the many wonderful places you’ll discover that are ideal for relaxing in.
At the rear of the main residence is a second living area with spacious daybeds and complete with a large wall mounted TV with Foxtel. This room expands via a timber walkway to the tiled decks of the Balinese pavilion beyond where you will find soothing water features, comfortable lounge seating, alfresco dining and a fireplace adding warmth and ambience to those cooler winter nights. This open plan sanctuary is also where you will find the grand master bedroom suite set privately to the side with its atrium style ensuite with shower recess and a magnificent deeply luxurious freestanding bath tub.
And last but not least, you’ll find the 1.9 metre deep pool surrounded by lush greenery and timber decks and furnished with sun lounges. To the other side a patch of grass and gardens perfect for the dog to play in.
The house is a 10 minute walk to the patrolled section of Sunshine Beach and the newly renovated Sunshine Beach Surf Club and the restaurant/bar precinct of the Sunshine Beach village. Noosa’s Hastings Street and Main Beach are within a 5 minute drive, and public transport is a short distance from your door.
Make “Seagrass” your next holiday accommodation choice and you won’t be disappointed.
- 3 Bedrooms – 1 x Queen, 1 x Queen, 2 x Singles
- Air conditioning in both Queen bedrooms with ceiling fans in all other areas
- 2 Bathrooms – ensuite off master with luxurious full size bath tub
- Main living area with large TV and DVD player opening to front courtyard with bar
- Media room with large TV and Foxtel
- Gas cooktop, stone benchtops and modern kitchen appliances including coffee machine
- Rear Balinese style pavilion with bar fridge, fireplace and alfresco dining and seating
- Games and relaxation room with ‘give and take’ library and small foosball table
- Fully enclosed yard with outdoor shower
- Balinese inspired gardens with soothing water features
- Pet Friendly - additional $100 pet fee per stay applies - must be approved in advance
- Lock up garage
- 10 minute walk to beach and village and easy access to Noosa Junction & Hastings Street
*NB No events, parties or school leavers permitted
Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonable clean and tidy manner.
Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted.
A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.