The Esplanade – Front Row Position – Sunshine Bch
This exclusive luxury home has a front row position overlooking Sunshine Beach, on the highest point on The Esplanade, with the beach only 100m away.
Set behind private secure gated entry you arrive into the sunny courtyard where the entry level of the home is entered through a bank of glass doors that completely open the sitting room up to the outdoors. The courtyard has a fabulous built in bar-be-que and outdoor dining on the timber deck. On this level also is the huge media and games room, with a drop down TV projector screen, table tennis and a pool table. A great place for friends and family to enjoy some competitive fun, or a night at the movies.
The sprawling second level captures the breathtaking ocean and white water views. Watch the surfers catching a wave or gaze at the endless horizon from Lions Head to Mooloolaba. This level is the hub of the home with a magnificent open plan living and dining area overseen by a masterful chefs kitchen with a Nespresso coffee machine. Towards the middle of this level is a study with a printer, a bedroom with a full size bathroom and two way WC attached, and from the hallway glass doors open to the resort style pool where you are invited to peacefully relax on one of the comfortable sunlounges.
Continuing down the hallway on the second level you reach the 4th and 5th bedrooms. The 4th bedroom has a queen size bed whilst there are two sets of bunks in the 5th room. A bathroom is positioned between the two bedrooms and has a full size bath plus a shower recess, toilet and vanity.
The breathtaking ocean views captured from the top floor are mesmerising and the generous master bedroom suite opens to an expansive timber deck showcasing a perspective of Sunsine Beach that has to be seen to be believed. A guest suite on this level, also with an ensuite completes the third level floorplan.
This home with its sleek indulgences and luxuriously comfortable furnishings is the perfect place to unwind and create holiday memories that will last a lifetime.
This stunning home features:
- Prime beachfront location overlooking the ocean and with views to the northern headland and down the coast
- 5 Bedrooms: 1 x King, 1 x Queen, 1 x Queen, 1 x Queen, 2 x Sets of Single Bunks (sleeps 4 children)
- Ensuite and sitting area with TV in master bedroom
- 2nd bedroom on top floor with ensuite and balcony overlooking the pool
- 2 Full Bathrooms including two way powder room
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning on levels 1 & 3
- Spacious open plan living level with high ceilings and timber floors opening to the ocean front deck
- Masterful kitchen with gas cooktop and breakfast bar plus Nespresso machine
- Lower level games and media room with huge TV projector screen, table tennis and pool table
- Lower level sitting area opening out to a sunny front courtyard with timber deck, BBQ and alfresco dining
- Resort style pool with sunlounges
- Ample outdoor entertaining areas - expansive timber decks
- Direct pathway to the beach right outside your front gate
- Beach/pool towels are included
- Intergrated surround sound
- Wifi and Smart TV's
- Outdoor shower
- Positioned in fully enclosed gated surrounds
*NB - wine fridge is currently out of order
Located in a position the affords you great access to all that Sunshine Beach has to offer, you're at the beach within minutes, and its an easy walk down to the Surf Club and the hub of the Sunshine Beach village and restaurant strip at Duke Street where satisfying breakfasts can be enjoyed, lunch dates arranged and gatherings over afternoon drinks and tapas before dinner unfold after a great day on the beach.
This property is best suited to groups of 8 adults and 4 children
*NB No events, parties or school leavers permitted
Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonable clean and tidy manner.
Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted.
A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.