Wildflower – Beautiful New Quality Built Holiday Home in a Great Location
Beautiful near new build, leave your shoes and your worries at the door of this expansive and private luxury residence where casual beachhouse meets contemporary styling. Every detail is catered for to ensure a memorable family holiday or small-group getaway, with multiple room and bedding options on offer. Just a flat and easy 500 metres to the beach and centre of Sunshine Beach village. A true labour of love for the owners, this new build has only just been completed.
Upstairs features a spacious master with king bed, ensuite and walk-in robe. Two other upstairs bedrooms both have king beds with the option of splitting to king singles, plus built-in robes. Completing the upstairs level, that enjoys water glimpses, are an expansive main bathroom, and casual living area perfect for kids or quiet reading on a lazy afternoon.
The downstairs main bedroom is a private oasis, set apart from the rest of the house with glass sliding doors opening to the freshwater pool. With a huge, luxurious ensuite and massive walk-in robe, you’ll never want to go home!
The remainder of the downstairs level is dedicated to resort-style living, with plenty of space for everyone to enjoy both socialising and quiet relaxation. Master chefs will want for nothing in the fully equipped kitchen with SMEG appliances and walk-in pantry. Rotate your dining experiences through the 4-metre, stone, floating kitchen bench and the solid teak dining table with seating for 8. Huge glass sliding doors open to the outdoor entertaining area with timber decking, outdoor setting and pool lounges, and electric BBQ, all overlooking the 6 x 5 metre, 2.3 metre deep, freshwater pool complete with swim jets and 2 metre wide tanning shelf/kids shallow area.
- Sleeps up to 8 people
- 4 Bedrooms - All with king beds, with option to split beds in 2 rooms to king singles
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Both upstairs and downstairs master bedrooms have ensuites and walk-in robes
- Downstairs master bedroom suite opening to the pool through glass sliding doors
- Fully-equipped, chef’s-standard kitchen with SMEG appliances and walk-in pantry
- Separate dining area with 8-seater teak dining table
- Two separate, spacious living areas, upstairs area ideal for kids’ breakout area
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with timber decking, outdoor setting and pool lounges
- Electric BBQ
- Heated 6 x 5 metre, 2.3 metre deep, freshwater pool with triathlon-quality swim jets and 2 metre tanning shelf/kid’s shallow area - swimming all year round
- Separate laundry and downstairs powder room
- Fully ducted, zone-controlled, reverse-cycle air conditioning
- 2-car, undercover, secure carport
- Resort-style, fully-established gardens
- Wi-fi with high-speed internet
- 75 inch 4K Smart TV
- Premium-package Foxtel
- Play your own playlists via Bluetooth soundbar
- Fully secured and private property with intercom and proximity card access
- Flat 500 metres to beach and Sunshine Beach village
Please note the LOCK UP GARAGE IS NOT FOR GUEST USE, however there is carport parking for two cars behind secure gate access
*NB No events, functions, parties or school leaver groups permitted
Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonably clean and tidy manner.
Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted.
A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.