MODERN-DAY FAMILY LIVING
15 Ben Lexcen Drive SUNRISE BEACH QLD 4567
This modern single level home captures the true essence of a modern-day family living with a casual sophistication that is quintessentially Sunrise Beach.
The large open plan living and kitchen spaces flow seamlessly onto a huge under cover alfresco area. This area deliberately captures the gentle cooling breezes that flow naturally through the property from front to rear.
Designed for easy living with low maintenance fully enclosed grounds the contemporary residence invites its residents to sit back and relax as there is nothing that needs doing in this recently renovated home.
The location provides great access to all amenities, being within walking distance to local public and Catholic schools, sporting facilities, and Sunrise Beach shopping village. The pristine sands of Sunrise Beach are within a 10 minute walk and Sunshine Beach, Noosa Junction and Hastings Street all just a short drive from your front door.
• Brand new Colourbond roof and 8.5kw solar panels
• Full renovation completed 3 years ago
• Generous kitchen with black natural stone benchtops, soft close cabinetry and Smeg dishwasher
• Large timber deck at rear of property with flyover roof
• Air conditioning in living area and two bedrooms
• Large master bedroom suite overlooking the pool with high ceilings, ample wardrobes and ensuite
• Generous sized 2nd bedroom and 3rd bedroom with access to rear garden, both with built in wardrobes
• Low maintenance manicured gardens and fully enclosed secure grounds
• 6 x 4m magnesium inground pool with resort style gazebo
• Remote controlled gated access with secure off street parking for up to 4 cars or room for the boat, plus a double lock up garage at the rear of the property
Rob Spencer is a highly motivated and driven real estate agent, who has over ten years selling experience in the Noosa Real Estate market, specialising in the beach side suburbs of Sunshine and Sunrise beach. He lives and works in the Sunshine Beach area and has an extensive knowledge of property and property market in this area. The healthy lifestyle and real sense of community on offer in this location gives Rob a one hundred percent belief in this fantastic location and what it has on offer. Rob believes there is no one, vanilla formula two cover all seller’s situations, therefore listening to his client’s needs is paramount to translating those needs into a successful outcome. An in-depth understanding of the client’s situation and the current market, can then be used to tailor the properties marketing plan to achieve the maximum price for the client. To this end Rob works tirelessly to ensure the client is fully informed on all aspects of the sale as it progresses, from the initial marketing through to settlement and beyond.