Brand New, High End
2 / 7 Parkedge Road SUNSHINE BEACH QLD 4567
This sophisticated brand-new duplex has been custom designed to maximise its prized north facing position opposite Noosa National Park just footsteps to the sand, in one of Sunshine Beach’s most coveted residential pockets.
Across two expansive light-filled levels, it comprises three bedrooms, two bathrooms plus powder room, elegant kitchen with resplendent outlook over plunge pool and parkland, open plan living and dining, private covered alfresco deck, plus double lock up garage with storage and laundry.
Built to the very highest of standards and designed by acclaimed local company, mdesign; soaring ceilings, tasteful use of timber, plus abundant glass to showcase vista and invite in masses of natural light – infuses lashings of warmth throughout that truly enhances ambience and appeal.
Ducted zoned air-conditioning, ceiling fans, 20mm Quartz stone benches, Bosch appliances, soft-close 2-pac cabinetry, VJ panelling, timber staircase, timber flooring, plush carpets in bedrooms, floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms, built-in cabinetry in lounge, ducted vacuum, security system and intercom, laundry chute, and solar power; are all features of note, everything is first-class throughout, no expense has been spared.
The private north-east facing courtyard is an idyllic spot for a freshly brewed espresso after your morning walk along the beach…also the perfect size for a BBQ and a few twilight drinks after a day shopping up a storm at one of the boutique retailers in Noosa’s Hastings Street. There is space for small children and pets to play safely and securely; and the maintenance is virtually zero.
As stunning as the property is, the surrounds are also spectacular…opposite national park (displayed in all its glory from master bedroom), with its scenic walking trails that connect you to a variety of Noosa destinations including Alexandria Bay and the Junction; the popular dog beach is just a short walk – a great place for your pooch (and you) to make some new friends, and you can also walk into the village along the sand or down leafy Belmore Terrace.
Spring is here and the market in Sunshine Beach is booming with demand far exceeding supply; enquiry is coming from all across the nation and everything is moving quickly.
There is virtually nothing on the market in Sunshine Beach that is brand new like this – you will need to act immediately.
Buy today and you can be celebrating in the festive season in impeccable style in this exceptional lifestyle property.
• Sparkling brand-new duplex on premium north-facing block
• Exclusive residential pocket opposite Noosa National Park
• Custom-designed and built to premium standards by mdesign
• Light-filled with glorious park views, abundant glass & louvres
• Soaring ceilings, timber floors, elegant soft décor throughout
• Ducted zoned air-conditioning, VJ features walls, solar power
• 3 phase power – provision for electric car charging
• 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, open plan living and dining
• Galley kitchen with high-end Bosch appliances, stone benches
• Private covered timber deck…delightful space for relaxation
• Sun-drenched plunge pool with waterfall & sunbathing terrace
• Fenced courtyard – child and pet friendly, gated access to street
• DLUG + laundry & storage – access from Bryan Street
• Footsteps to beach & national park with scenic walks to Noosa
• Short walk to dog-friendly beach and vibrant village hub
• Leafy, blue-chip street in coveted northern end of Sunshine
• Exceptional location, lifestyle, and luxury on offer…act today!
LET’S TALK... Rob Spencer
Rob Spencer is a highly motivated and driven real estate agent, who has over ten years selling experience in the Noosa Real Estate market, specialising in the beach side suburbs of Sunshine and Sunrise beach. He lives and works in the Sunshine Beach area and has an extensive knowledge of property and property market in this area. The healthy lifestyle and real sense of community on offer in this location gives Rob a one hundred percent belief in this fantastic location and what it has on offer. Rob believes there is no one, vanilla formula two cover all seller’s situations, therefore listening to his client’s needs is paramount to translating those needs into a successful outcome. An in-depth understanding of the client’s situation and the current market, can then be used to tailor the properties marketing plan to achieve the maximum price for the client. To this end Rob works tirelessly to ensure the client is fully informed on all aspects of the sale as it progresses, from the initial marketing through to settlement and beyond.