Live a Latte Lifestyle, Beachside!
8 / 21 Henderson Street SUNSHINE BEACH QLD 4567
This centrally located middle floor apartment in ‘Sunshine Central’, located at the northern end of the building, offers elegant, light-filled living in the very heart of Sunshine Beach just footstep to the vibrant Duke Street dining precinct, patrolled beach, and surf club.
Offering expansive single level living accessed from basement via lift or stairwell; the apartment comprises three double sized bedrooms, two stylish contemporary bathrooms, well equipped modern kitchen, open plan living and dining, balcony showcasing ocean glimpses through the treetops, and separate laundry.
Split system air-conditioning in living, granite benches in kitchen, stainless steel appliances, ceiling fans, balcony access from master bedroom, floor to ceiling tiles in both bathrooms, luxury stand-alone bathtub and separate shower recess in main bathroom, quality window furnishings, intercom, and secure basement parking for one vehicle, plus storage cage – are all existing features that enhance comfort, value, and appeal.
Currently owned by a holiday-investor, it consistently generates an attractive income all year around with peak rates over long-weekends and gazetted school/public holidays. In this central location in popular Sunshine Beach, high occupancy rates and strong yields are guaranteed; and being a three-bedroom apartment, it is even more sought after!
Onsite facilities include a private sundrenched pool and terrace with communal BBQ area at rear – one of the loveliest complex pools in all of Sunshine. The complex of 12 apartments is well maintained, with leafy tropical gardens, and is pet friendly (subject to body corporate approval).
Whether seeking a blue-chip investment or a permanent sea-change in of the Sunshine Coasts most desirable beachside communities; this is an exceptional purchase offering the ultimate latte lifestyle by the beach.
• Rare – 3-bedroom apartment, central location
• 2 luxury bathrooms, well-equipped stone kitchen
• Ocean glimpses through treetops from balcony
• Fully furnished , spacious tiled air-conditioned open plan living
• Master bedroom has direct access to balcony
• Northern end of ‘Sunshine Central’ complex of 12
• 80m to village dining & retail, 300m to beach
• Communal inground pool, gardens, & BBQ area
• Holiday/permanent let or even better – move in
• Blue-chip village location, exceptional buying!