1 Alpha – Huge wrap-around balcony – good ocean glimpses
The modern interiors of this stunning spacious three bedroom (plus additional enclosed media room), two bathroom apartment will not disappoint.
Comfortably sleeps 4 adults and 2 children, is all on one level and has direct access from the balcony to a grassed area perfect for the kids to play or have your very own picnic. From here quick access via a side pathway takes you to Henderson St and then straight on to Duke St, the main village strip of Sunshine Beach with cafe's, restaurants, hairdressers, convenience store, bakery and more. And you'll be on the sand and in the surf within 5 minutes!
The apartment has a huge north and east facing wrap around balcony, perfect for outside entertaining. It includes a Weber BBQ, and enjoys a lovely green view and a really good glimpse of the ocean.
The complex offers a 16m lap pool which is located on the same level as the apartment. Two flat screen TVs, DVD player, and an iPod docking station all make it the perfect family holiday destination and great for entertaining. Includes high chair and baby bouncer. Secure parking for two cars in the basement of the complex, with convenient lift access to the apartment. Guest parking also available.
- 3 Bedrooms - 1 x King, 1 x Queen, 2 x Singles
- The main bedroom boasts a King size bed with enormous walk-in wardrobe plus double en suite with bath and shower.
- 2 Bathrooms - including ensuite
- The enclosed media room has a sofa bed with LCD TV. Extra linen charge for sofa bed applies.
- The kitchen, with breakfast bar, is fully equipped with large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee drip-o-later machine, microwave and oven, and full cutlery and crockery.
- Laundry facility off the kitchen area provides a washing machine and dryer, plus additional food storage.
- Living/Dining features dining table with seating for eight
- Large flat screen TV
- Ducted reverse air conditioning throughout the apartment, with additional ceiling fans in every room
- Secure carparking for one
- Lift access
- Garden access to footpath leading straight down to the village and beach
This property makes enjoying your Sunshine Beach holiday even easier!
*NB No events, functions, parties or school leaver groups permitted - Guests are also required to abide by the Noosa Shire Council Code of Conduct for Guest Behaviour - copy available online with our terms and conditions
Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonably clean and tidy manner. Please bring your own beach/pool towels.
Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted.
A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.