Dolphin Bay – Bush, Beach & Birdsong – Northern Sunshine
Radiating understated elegance this idyllic family beach house is perfectly positioned between the beach & National Park. Architectural design capturing light filled spaces that allow the beauty of its treed surrounds to penetrate the home.Set over two levels this four bedroom home features rich timber flooring throughout, high atrium ceilings and a perfect north east aspect.
Everything has been thought of and the property is beautifully styled with each zone impeccably set up for its purpose. An open plan living area seamlessly flows to the timber deck, alfresco dining and covered barbeque area where the soothing sounds of the ocean and happy bird song can be heard.
There is no doubt that you will leave 13 Dolphin Bay Drive feeling relaxed and renewed, with fond memories and a desire to book your next holiday here.
- 4 Bedrooms: 1 x King, 1 x Queen, 1 x Queen, 2 x Singles
- 2 Bathrooms including faultless ensuite off master bedroom
- State of the art kitchen with gas cooktop and luxurious stone benchtops
- Spacious living areas opening to undercover timber deck with relaxing day bed and lounge seating, alfresco dining and BBQ
- Air conditioned master bedroom and living area
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Vacuum system
- Beautiful terraced rear lawn and gardens
- Lock up garage
Cross the road and take the meander along the timber boardwalk through the bush surrounds to the northern beach access of Seaview Terrace.
*Please note Owners car remains in one side of the double lock up garage throughout your stay.
*NB No events, functions, parties or school leaver groups permitted
Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonably clean and tidy manner.
Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted.
A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.
* One dog only per stay - additional $100.00 fee payable direct - please note dog is not permitted inside