Fun in Ferris – Everything you need!
From the moment you arrive you will experience a sense of relaxation wash over you. This is quite simply the perfect little Balinese beach house from which to enjoy your family holiday, where you will want to return. It is just a short stroll to the beach, village dining precinct and Noosa National Park.
The house is open and bright, comfortable and accommodating with stylish furnishings perfectly suited to the floorplan. Throw open the bi-fold doors and enjoy alfresco dining overlooking the cool green waters of the inground pool, or a coffee at the breakfast table whilst pouring over the morning paper.
The house is perfectly suited to its tropical gardens with a fabulous outdoor shower under the palm trees, to wash the sand off after a morning at the beach.
The lower level of the home houses the kitchen and living areas along with a fold down bed, study with a day bed and combined bathroom and laundry area. Upstairs you will find two bedrooms, one with an ensuite attached.
The kids will love wandering down the road to the Ferris Street park with playground equipment and a dinosaur dig. From the corner of Ferris St it is a straight walk down Duke Street or Bryan Street to the village restaurants and shopping precinct, and onwards to the iconic Sunshine Beach Surf Club and the patrolled stretch of beach. The house is also well located for easy access to the peaceful walking and running tracks of the Noosa National Park.
Easy and relaxed with everything you need................it's all waiting just for you!
- 2 Bedrooms – plus additional sleeping in living area
- Master bedroom has 1 x King and an adjoining ensuite
- 2nd bedroom with 1 x King (can be split into 2x single beds - please advise preferred configuration at time of booking - additional $25 charge may apply)
- AND - a pull down Queen bed in the living area is available on request (suitable for teenager or younger - extra $35 linen charge per stay)
- 2 Bathrooms – Ensuite in master bedroom, 2nd bathroom downstairs incorporates laundry
- Fabulous location just a short stroll to Ferris St Playground, Sunshine Village dining precinct, beach and Noosa National Park
- Beautifully furnished with sophisticated style
- Open plan living area with large reverse cycle air-conditioning unit that filters throughout the whole house
- Second reverse cycle air-conditioning unit in the master bedroom
- Raked ceilings with exposed beams
- Excellently equipped central kitchen and breakfast bar
- Large smart TV and 2nd smart TV in 2nd bedroom
- Front patio with alfresco dining overlooking the pool
- Peacefully set back from the road in lovely garden surrounds
- Balinese inspired inground pool with inviting green hued waters
- Beautifully manicured tropical garden with outdoor shower
- Off-street undercover carport parking for two cars
- Pet friendly upon approval - $100 pet fee applies
- Centrally located to surfing beaches, Noosa National Park access and the famous shopping strip of Noosa's Hastings Street
- Walk to the vibrant Sunshine Beach village in a minute and enjoy one of the many fabulous restaurants, bars and café’s
*NB No events, functions, parties or school leaver groups permitted
Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonably clean and tidy manner.
Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted.
A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.