Beautiful Beachhouse in a Tropical Rainforest Setting
16 Daybreak Court CASTAWAYS BEACH QLD 4567
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac and set amongst a magnificent tropical garden, this beautiful coastal home offers the discerning individual an opportunity to enjoy a relaxed coastal lifestyle, second to none.
Separate outdoor entertaining areas will enable you to relax in style and privacy, or host guests as you overlook the tropical gardens – including a glorious water feature – or the fabulous resort style pool. Coastal living doesn’t get any better than this.
The property comprises:-
– Large living and dining areas
– 3 Large bedrooms all with built in robes
– 2 Bathrooms
– Modern kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, induction cooktop & servery to outdoor living
– 2 Separate outdoor living areas
– Saltwater pool
– Air conditioning to living areas and 2 bedrooms
– Ceiling fans & louvred shutters throughout
– Established tropical garden with a gardener included in the rent
– Solar powered electricity
– Timber floors to living areas and main bedroom
– Double lock up garage
– Private end of court location
– A few minutes walk to Castaways Beach
– Pets will be considered on application, but note, this is not a fully fenced property
Available 4 March
Please email our office to arrange a viewing time
LET’S TALK... Sue Jess
Sue and her husband moved to Noosa to escape the corporate world of the big city in 1998. Now a long term local, she comes to our organisation with a number of years experience in both permanent and holiday rentals throughout the Noosa Heads, Little Cove and Sunshine Beach area. With a background in social sciences and law and an ongoing interest in real estate, her move into property management was a perfect fit, enabling her to utilise her knowledge and negotiation skills to ensure successful outcomes for owners and tenants alike.