PRICE REDUCTION - Dual living for extended family
42 Solway Drive SUNSHINE BEACH QLD 4567
PRICE REDUCED FROM $1,250 to $1,100 PW
This well maintained, two-storey property provides an opportunity for the extended family to have their own separate living space. A total of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 separate living areas provides plenty of space, while the low-maintenance yard provides a green, leafy outlook. Located within walking distance to shops, schools, beach and National Park.
The home was freshly painted 12 months ago, new blinds installed and new floating floors laid throughout.
• Large living area
• Full kitchen with Miele appliances
• 3 bedrooms
• Ensuite to main and second full bathroom
• Large open-plan living area
• Separate sunroom
• Double lockup garage
• Garden shed
• Covered balcony
• Outdoor entertainment/BBQ area
• 5Kw solar system
• Please note Tenant is responsible for water consumption (property is water compliant)
• Tenant responsible for garden maintenance
• Pets considered on application
• Internet to the property is a tenant responsibility. Contact your provider to make sure it is sufficient for your needs
• If you wish to apply please follow the Apply link in the email once you have registered your interest in the property.
• Upon approval we require payment of 2 weeks rent to secure the property within 24 hours.
LET’S TALK... Wendy Cousins
Wendy is a highly skilled senior property manager with over 30 years’ experience in the industry. She has managed portfolios in Qld, NSW and Victoria. This has included both permanent and holiday letting with the management of accommodation centres and resorts as the on-site manager. She is a trained specialist in property management and has the expertise and knowledge to be able to not only deal with any situation but to also provide solutions to any issues that may arise. For Wendy this is not just a job. She is extremely dedicated in what she does and manages each property as if it were her own. She takes pride in providing exceptional service and is well known for going "that extra mile". Having previously worked with Sunshine Beach Real Estate for 6 years Wendy is very excited to return to a company she loved being part of and re-establish her connections with our long-term lessors and tenants.